Conference: May 17-20, 2016
Abstract submission deadline: 8 Feb.2016 (Extended)
Laser Solution for Space and the Earth
May 17-20, 2016 Pacifico Yokohama Yokohama, Japan
The aim of “Laser Solution for Space and the Earth” is to discuss the application of emerging laser technologies to solve various problems for sustainable developments of space and the Earth. We consider “laser detection and remediation of orbiting space debris” as the featured topic of the year 2016.
Toshikazu Ebisuzaki (RIKEN)
- – Space debris detection and remediation
- – Laser propulsion
- – Remote sensing
- – Energy production and transmission
- – Lasers for space development and earth sciences
- – Maintenance of social infrastructure
The official language of LSSE2016 is English.
OPTICS&PHOTONICS International Congress 2016 (OPIC2016 Website)
Eight international conferences held simultaneously.
By registering for this conference, you can participate in all international conferences.
- – ALPS`16: The 5th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources
- – BISC`16: Biomedical Imaging and Sensing Conference 2016
- – CLES2016: Conference on Laser Energy Science
- – LEDIA`16: The 4th International Conference on Light-Emitting Devices and Their Industrial Applications
- – LIC`16: The 4th Laser Ignition Conference 2016
- – LSSE2016: Laser Solution for Space and the Earth
- – OMC`16: The 3rd Optical Manipulation Conference 2016
- – PLD`16: The 5th Pacific-rim Laser Damage Conference
- – SLPC2016: The 2nd Smart Laser Processing Conference
- – XOPT`16: International Conference on X-ray optics, detectors, sources, and their applications 2016
OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Exhibition, OPIE`16 will be held simultaneously on May 18-20 at Pacifico Yokohama.