Conference: April 18-21, 2017
Abstract submission deadline: January 26, 2017
Laser Solutions for Space and the Earth
April 18-21, 2017 Pacifico Yokohama Yokohama, Japan
The aim of “Laser Solutions for Space and the Earth” is to discuss the application of emerging laser technologies to solve various problems for sustainable developments of space and the Earth. We consider “Laser based remote sensing” and “Maintenance of social infrastructure” as the featured topic of the year 2017.
Toshikazu Ebisuzaki (RIKEN)
- – Space debris detection and remediation
- – Laser propulsion
- – Remote sensing
- – Energy production and transmission
- – Lasers for space development and earth sciences
- – Maintenance of social infrastructure
The official language of LSSE2017 is English.
OPTICS&PHOTONICS International Congress 2017 (OPIC2017 Website)
Twelve international conferences held simultaneously.
By registering for this conference, you can participate in all international conferences.
- – ALPS’17: The 6th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources
- – BISC’17: Biomedical Imaging and Sensing Conference 2017
- – CLES/LANSA`17: Conference on Laser Energy Science / Laser and Accelerator Neutron Sources and Applications 2017
- – HEDS2017: International Conference on High Energy Density Science 2017
- – ICNN2017: International Conference on Nanophotonics and Nanooptoelectronics
- – IP’17: Information Photonics 2017
- – LDC`17: Laser Display and Lighting Conference 2017
- – LEDIA`17: The 5th International Conference on Light-Emitting Devices and Their Industrial Applications
- – LNPC’17: Light driven Nuclear-Particle physics and Cosmology
- – LSSE2017: Laser Solutions for Space and the Earth
- – OMC`17: The 4th Optical Manipulation Conference 2017
- – XOPT`17: International Conference on X-ray Optics and Applications 2017
OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Exhibition, OPIE`17 will be held simultaneously on April 19-21 at Pacifico Yokohama.