LSSE 2020 will be held as an online virtual conference (2020.04.14)
We would like to thank all who have submitted the papers and also the invited speakers who have kindly agreed to make presentations at LSSE 2020.
Due to the rapid world-wide spreading of the new coronavirus (COVID-2019), we have decided to hold LSSE 2020 not as an in-person conference as originally planned, but as an online virtual conference.
In this conference, the publication of the abstract will be officially regarded as a presentation. Additionally, we will use the web conferencing system Zoom with registered speakers and participants who can join.
Since we will make every effort to make this conference very useful to all participants, we hope most of you will participate in LSSE 2020 and strengthen our communication in spite of this difficult situation.
Advanced registration (2020.03.27)
Registration fee is discounted to JPY 35,000(general) and JPY15,000(student).
Hotel Reservation Site Opens: 2019/12
Registration Opens : 2019/12/18
2020/01/16 Extended to January 28, 2020, Tuesday
Program Available Online: 2020/03/03
Hotel Reservation Deadline: 2020/03/19
Advance Registration Deadline: 2020/04/07
Proxy Application for Visa Deadline: 2020/03/20
Laser Solutions for Space and the Earth
April 21-24, 2020 LSSE2020 Web-meeting room URL, https://zoom.us/j/8393451683
PASSWORD will be provided by e-mail or your OPIC account-page after your registration.
The aim of “Laser Solutions for Space and the Earth” is to discuss the application of emerging laser technologies to solve various problems for sustainable developments of space and the earth.
We consider “Agri-Photonics (Smart agriculture, Laser plant factory and Laser sense organ)”, “Infrastructure (Nondestructive Testing and 3-D Imaging)”, “Active Remote Sensing (Extreme Condition and Industrial and Atmospheric Applications)” and “Adaptive Optics” as the featured topics of the year 2020.
- Smart agriculture
- Laser plant factory
- Laser sense organ
- Nondestructive Testing
- Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
Active Remote Sensing
- Extreme Condition
- Industrial Application
- Laser Debris deorbit, UV imaging
The official language of LSSE2020 is English.
OPTICS&PHOTONICS International Congress 2020 (OPIC2020 Website)
Thirteen international conferences held simultaneously.
By registering for this conference, you can participate in all international conferences.
- ALPS2020: The 9th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources
- BISC2020: The 6th Biomedical Imaging and Sensing Conference 2020
- HEDS2020: International Conference on High Energy Density Science 2020
- ICNN2020: International Conference on Nanophotonics and Nanooptoelectronics 2020
- IoT-SNAP2020: IoT Enabling Sensing/Network/AI and Photonics Conference 2020
- LDC2020: Laser Display and Lighting Conference 2020
- LEDIA2020: The 8th International Conference on Light-Emitting Devices and Their Industrial Applications
- LSC2020: Conference on Laser and Synchrotron Radiation Combination Experiment 2020
- LSSE2020: Laser Solutions for Space and the Earth 2020
- OMC2020: The 7th Optical Manipulation Conference
- OPTM2020: Optical Technology and Measurement for Industrial Applications
- PLD2020: Pacific Rim Laser Damage 2020
- SLPC2020: The 4th Smart Laser Processing Conference
- OWPT2020: Optical Wireless and Fiber Power Transmission Conference 2020
- XOPT2020: International Conference on X-ray Optics and Applications 2020
OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Exhibition, OPIE2020 will be held simultaneously on April 21-24 at Pacifico Yokohama.